Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tenley Turns 1


One year ago today, Tenley surprised us when my water broke and she arrived 3 weeks early. She has continued to surprise us each day with lessons for us to learn, challenges, and lots of laughs! But above  all she has surprised us with her tender, gentle nature that is always expressing in quiet ways how much she loves her mommy and daddy. From day one, I have felt so needed and loved as a mother by my baby girl. She always MADE me hold her, cuddle her, sleep with her, and play with her...even if I felt exhausted or overwhelmed while trying to adjust to having 3 kids. Her favorite thing has been to just be near me and Quint, didn't matter what else she was doing. I'm so thankful for what she has taught me; that very quiet ways of showing love can go a super duper long way! :)  What an incredible blessing this little girl has been to our family! What did we ever do with out her sweet laugh and her cuddles? I am so thankful to be the mama to Tenley and I can't wait for all the wonderful years ahead! 
Tenley Beth, you are LOVED! Happy Birthday baby girl!!




1 comment: