Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pima County Fair!

Every spring we look forward to the Pima County Fair! I've been going there with my family every year since I was 8. I took Quint to the fair for his first time shortly after we were married and he loved it! It quickly became a tradition for our own family to go every year. 
The McCooks all meet there the first Monday night that it's open. Quint happened to be in Vegas for work this year on that Monday night so I took the three kiddos there myself and met up with my fam. Right when we got there Tristan looked at me, said he didn't feel good, then turned and threw up in the parking lot. I thought he might have just been car sick so we kept going and went into the fair. 5 minutes later he throws up again. We were all bummed but knew we needed to head home. 
Thank goodness we already had it planned to meet up with the Lamoreaux family that Friday! Grandma and Grandpa Lam were in town from NY and they got to have the fair experience for the first time with all of us. It was a really fun night...great memories. :)








Snuggle Bug



Can you see Gavin and I flying down the slides?! :) Man, those things were fast! We almost flew right off.
 

Tristan loves being a goofball with Papa Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment