Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tristan's Kinder Field Trip

I can hardly believe that our Tristan is almost done with kindergarten! How is that possible? He has been talking about his end of the year field trip to the zoo for a couple of months now. It made me smile every time he would bring it up to me because he has been to this zoo about a million times...there's nothing like riding on a bus and experiencing it with your classmates! I was originally thinking it would be a nice day to relax with just two kids at home all day and maybe get a few things done, but then Tristan told me he really wanted me to be there with him. I seriously had to soak up that moment when he asked me to come! It was a nice reminder to me that he enjoys having his momma around. :) 



Gavin and his buddy Cam were the kinder groopies :) They took a train ride while we waited for the buses to arrive. 


See if you can find Tristan! I know, I'm an awesome photographer...didn't even realize that my kid wasn't in the picture. Oops! But here are his classmates that came. 

There he is! 





No comments:

Post a Comment