Tuesday, July 24, 2012

 Welcome to the world baby Mina! My brother Dan and his wife Heidi had their first baby this last week. She is so itty bitty and sweet! She was only 5 1/2 lbs when she was born. I couldn't believe how huge Tenley looked next to her. I can't wait for them to play together someday. Congratulations Dan and Heidi! Mina is absolutely perfect. 





Another favorite this summer for the boys! They ask almost every day if they can go swimming in my tub. I don't know why but it makes me laugh :)


Our baby girl is 9 months old! *tear*
She is at such a fun age (I think I say that at every age!) She has a lot of new tricks:
 ~She can wave hello and bye
 ~Pulls herself up to her knees
~She is slowly doing some real crawling
~Dances when music is on
~Has gotten really good at feeding herself her little snacks
~LOVES her solid foods (oatmeal is her favorite) 
~Sleeps a solid 12 hours a night

She can wear a pony tail now! 

I get a little sad when my babies turn 1 and Tenley's birthday is just around the corner. The boys have already been talking about what they want to get her. We are really soaking up the baby phase with her.
She is such a blessing to our family. 

1 comment: