Thursday, July 5, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Sorry it has taken me a while to post pics of my house. On the rare occasions that it was looking pretty tidy I wouldn't think to take pictures. So this morning I straightened up just so I could take some pictures and post them for my family and friends that have been asking to see. :)  It's a work in progress but we are really loving it here. It's home.


My pretty plants that I got from my parents. Didn't think it was possible to become attached to a plant but I have! 

Our front rooms are empty for now and it works out great. Since our backyard isn't landscaped yet the boys run wild in these rooms. 
This will be an open den someday

Our living room someday

Kitchen


Nook

Family Room



Our room


Our bathroom. I have a tub now, yay! 



Our hallway

Hall bathroom...I just now realized that my cat must have been following me around while I was taking these because she's in a lot of pictures. ;)

Tenley's room



 The boy's room! We're hoping to get them bunk beds in the near future...if anyone sees a twin over twin bunk at Costco please let me know. I've heard they go fast there.


The playroom
We went back and forth several times trying to decide if we should do a playroom or turn this into a bedroom. I'm so glad we decided on a playroom! The toys are always contained (for the most part) in one area and the kids really enjoy it.

 We're in the process of painting the walls green



So there ya have it! 










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new home! You have more curtains and picture up than I do. Can't wait to see it in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new house!! Your house always looks amazing. Miss you guys lots!

    ReplyDelete