Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Fun


I have a goal to blog more often instead of catching up every few months. This is definitely a catch-up post! This is close to two months of random fun that we've had. If you don't feel like reading a lot of it that's ok. :) In a nutshell, we've been hanging out with family a lot and swimming A LOT. 

In April we drove to Phoenix to meet Ann's new baby boy Hunter. He is so precious and to me, looks a lot like his Daddy. 





Tenley is in love with the pool! She will sit there and splash around and laugh for about an hour. 


On Memorial day the McCook family all went swimming at the Red Rock pool.

Tenley with her beautiful cousins Lexi, Bridgett, and Maddy. Every time we're at a family get together these girls practically draw straws for who gets to hold Tenley first. They are all so good with her and my boys. No doubt, they will be amazing moms someday!




Molly and Tenley 



I've been on a kick lately with the Pioneer Woman! I love her blog and her cookbook. I've never been able to catch her cooking show but I'm sure I would love it too! I spent 2 weeks cooking a lot of her recipes. Our favorites are her spicy pulled pork, chili, and cinnamon rolls. It's all yummy comfort food and it definitely keeps my man happy. :)





Sweet Tens started taking big girl baths! And it's just like the pool for her, she loves it! 
 


Another favorite place for us to go to in the summer time is the Tempe splash pad. The boys go crazy running around keeping cool and I love that I don't have to worry about Gavin with his floaties, since the deepest part is only a few inches. :)









 This was a funny afternoon! Both boys were asleep for a nap and Tenley was wide awake...it's usually the opposite. We had some fun one-on-one time with our baby girl. 






Our new favorite place to eat, Freddy's! It has the best steak burgers, shoestring fries, and homemade custard. Delicious! 




Date night with my man! Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then we saw The Lucky One. He picked the restaurant and I picked the movie...we make it work. :)



A new angel baby for the McCook family! Aaron and Lisa had a sweet baby boy and named him Ethan. And I mean he is SWEET! He is so mellow and happy....he reminds me so much of baby Gavin but he looks a lot like Aaron. We fell in love with him right away! 



Maya and Tenley 

My 29th Birthday...yay? Thought I wouldn't mind getting closer to 30 but I keep hearing I look good for my age...does that mean my numbers are getting up there? ;)
Seriously though, my sweet Quint always finds a way to make me feel super special. 




We'd love it if time could hold still for a while. This is the cutest age.




Ooooooooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment