Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gavin's Day!!


Is it possible that this day is really here?! Is Gavin really old enough to be in preschool?! As I was helping him get ready that morning and explaining to him how the day was going to be I couldn't help but think about Tristan's first day of preschool and how it doesn't seem like that long ago! Where is time going?? 
Anyway, our little Gav man was so happy that this day was finally here! He walked around all morning with his backpack on, asking over and over if it was time to go yet. When we got there he walked right in and forgot to even say goodbye to me! He was in the zone. :) He said that he had a really fun day. They did show and tell (he showed off his CARS backpack), they made play dough and then he made a "G" with the dough and got to bring it home, and then they played some name games to get to know everyone. I'm so proud of my Gavin! I missed him while he was gone but I'm so excited for him and this fun year of learning at school that he's going to have!



Gavin is going to the same preschool that Tristan went to. We just love his teacher, Mrs. Jackson! 




No comments:

Post a Comment