Thursday, September 6, 2012

PA!!

A few weeks ago Quint had to fly to Pennsylvania to attend a workshop for a company that McCook Boiler represents. Randy went too and they did some exploring in Philadelphia. Poor Quint got really sick toward the end of their trip but still enjoyed all the sight seeing. 









Room where the Declaration of Independence was signed

While Quint was on this trip my Mom and I went to St. John's to visit my Grandma for a few days. It was so good to have a lot of one on one time with my grandma and mom. We ate a lot of yummy food, played cards, watched the Olympics, and visited my Grandpa. The weather was really beautiful and the boys had so much fun playing outside and getting dirty.  
My grandma and I had a funny conversation about taking pictures. She was telling me about all these trips she has been on but never took a lot of pictures. She said that sometimes she is enjoying the moment so much that she forgets to pick up a camera. I told her I can totally relate, and of course on this trip I forgot to take even one picture. Darn!! I guess that means I was just really enjoying a lot of good moments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment