Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Heart NY

I went a little bit crazy with the pictures here but we had such a fun trip to New York City for Thanksgiving so I just had to share! It took a full day of traveling in the air with our two boys to get there, and it was not easy, but so worth it. Tristan has been asking to visit grandma and grandpa in NY for so long so we finally decided to go for an entire week and we had a lot of fun. We got to see New York City from a local's view and it was surprisingly relaxing. It was a great vacation/trip to grandma and grandpa's that we all loved!




Taking a walk by their home near the Hudson River


The biggest pizza slice we've ever seen! Seriously...it was huge.


Museum of Natural History


Taking a walk through Central Park!


Our first time back to NYC since our honeymoon. I will always think this is the most romantic city!

Bundled up for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!


Tristan will never be satisfied by any other parade again.


Super Size me please!



2 comments:

  1. You guys are such easy going, awesome parents!! Maybe when I'm more like you guys I will be able to handle the NY trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics, Amy! I've never seen Tristan's hair buzzed like that. He can pull off any look. :)

    ReplyDelete