Thursday, January 13, 2011

These are the special times


Our family had such a wonderful Christmas this past year. My boys are at an age now where they understand that Christmas is such a magical time! This was probably my favorite Christmas so far only because I could see how much fun my boys were having. Tristan will be turning 5 soon so we really focused on teaching him about the true meaning of Christmas this year. It's hard for a little one to understand that it's not all about receiving, but giving. He sure tried hard to wrap his head around this concept and I think his fresh testimony grew as he was thinking of ways to serve others. He loved listening to the Nativity story and asked so many questions about our Savior's birth and would explain to me what it meant to him. I'm so thankful for the Christmas season and the chance that we have to reflect upon our Savior's birth and to think of others and serve as Christ would. It's our favorite time of year!

All the Lamoreaux cousins! They were tuckered out at this Christmas party after watching all the adults rock Just Dance 2. ;) Thanks for the awesome party Josh and Elaine!


It's a tradition in our home to open Christmas jammies and slippers on Christmas Eve. They always LOVE getting new jammies so it makes it even more fun!




Santa found Gavin!


The only mess that I totally love...


My sweet baby boy is growing way too fast.


My handsome little man.




Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. oooh. Those boys are SO cute. I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matching brothers...and that cuzzie picture is to die for!!
    You guys are a-mazing padres!

    ReplyDelete